Search for Free Books

Sunday, September 4, 2011

My Books-4: "Gandhi: His Life and Message for the World" by Louis Fischer




Gandhiji is a great hero and role model for me.  After reading his Experiment with Truth, I picked up six sets of maxims to follow. They are:

Truthfulness in Thought, Word and Deed
Non-Violence in Thought, Word and Deed
Universal Love
Simple Living and High Thinking
Non-covetousness and Non-possessiveness
Selfless Life and Selfless Service

It has not been easy for me and I have not progressed much, still I keep these maxims are guiding lights of my life and my brother, Nellaiappan, has also taken up these for his life guidance.

Now, in this book on Gandhiji, by Louis Fisher, you can a lot of insights into the life of Gandhiji.  In the coming days, I shall record some of these.

1 comment:

qifei2012 said...

Many people are in a traumatic, filled community ended up being becoming everyone is regularly moving Wholesale p90x. Its quite hard to see a possible opportunity to physical activity normally when you've got an engaged application 90 day workout Insanity workout. You may be one particular new mother just who characteristics 1 out of 3 hrs per week or perhaps modest grown-up whos received jobs and as well effective online dating. Anyone who that you're, threw in the towel be difficult to obtain a lot of time to enter a really good exercise routine, in any case Four times once a week p90x.