Search for Free Books

Friday, August 1, 2008

My Love of Books and Reading

I have always loved books. I think it runs in the family. My grandfather had it and my father has it. I have read a lot of wonderful things. I have always wanted to share with others the interesting things I have learnt. But it has always been difficult to find somebody who would listen to you. This blog provides a beautiful alternative, whether anybody reads it or not. This column I propose to use exclusively to record some wonderful (at least to me), useful and interesting things I have read. At present, I am reading a book on DIGESTION by Dr.Deepak Chopra, MD. I feel everybody should read it. For a book on Health, it makes delightful reading.
(Posted at 'SURiMOUNT' on July 27, 2004. I think I could copy that post to this blog, devoted to Books).

No comments: