Search for Free Books

Monday, August 4, 2008

Book News-15: “Minimum 25% Off on 4 Million Books!”

Came across today, the August 4, 2008, a paper-clipping containing an interesting ad in the Hindu, English daily of June 2008 (date not available). I am unable to understand how I, a regular reader of The Hindu, missed it, a colorful ad, till today. Sometimes we don’t see though we have eyes. What to do?

Okay, now to the ad. It says The Hindu Shopping (
http://www.thehindushopping.com/) is offering a minimum 25% off on 4 Million Books, with FREE SHIPPING anywhere in India. Not only that, up to 80% OFF on Select Books.

Now comes the sad part, the offer valid till June 18, 2008 only!

I am really very sorry to have missed it. I envy those of you who had seen and availed the offer. OK, all the best. Let me be more wakeful hereafter.

No comments: