Search for Free Books

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

BOOK REVIEW: TOOLS OF THE TITANS by TIM FERRISS



TOOLS OF TITANS BY TIM FERRISS | ALEX IKONN

40,921 views
Dec 5, 2016
ALEX IKONN
151K subscribers

GET "TOOLS OF TITANS" BY TIM FERRISS - http://amzn.to/2gJw8rz

Who is Alex Ikonn?

I am a dreamer and a creator. I co-founded several successful businesses (Luxy Hair, Five Minute Journal, and Productivity Planner). I also run Dreamers & Creators, a creative agency that allows me to pursue and work on new business ideas. I am fortunate enough to share all of my entrepreneurial and life activities with my lovely wife and business partner, Mimi Ikonn. We are also angel investors and have invested in great companies like Calm, Shyp, Sprig, Tradesy, and others.

My YouTube channel is my outlet to deliver value to people as I go along my journey and learn things along the way that I want to share with others.

You want to know what’s my ultimate secret to life? I am here to deliver value! That is all. This is my ultimate secret to life.

Grateful thanks to TIM FERRISS, ALEX IKONN and YouTube.

No comments: